Is this your situation?
- Investing in Malaysia?
- Setting up an entity?
- Looking to reduce fixed costs?
- Wanting to focus on core deliverables & less on non-core activities?
- Fighting talent shortage & attrition?
- Struggling with lengthy and repetitive processes?
- Not getting accurate, timely or quality information?
- Need help managing HR information, accounting records & meeting statutory compliance requirements?
Our team of experienced Corporate Services professionals provides practical and effective assistance in the area of corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to enable timely satisfaction of statutory compliance requirements.
- Incorporation/ Registration of entities with the Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Registration and renewal of Representative/ Regional Office
- Corporate Secretarial Services on a retainer basis
- Drafting of Constitution
- Submission of Annual Return (AR), Certificate for Exempt Private Company and Unaudited Financial Statements, Financial Statements and Reports (FS) and Exemption Applications (EA) which are related to the FS and AR applications
- Preparation of documents in relation to restructuring such as transfer of shares
- Assist in the stamping of transfer documents and agreements
- Members’ voluntary liquidation, striking-off of companies and cessation of foreign branch
- Advisory services